Friday, December 7, 2012

So, Four Women Walk Into Sonny's...

I'm a poor college student, so I love free food.  Today, my aunt, my cousin, and their friend came through town on their way east and they took me to Sonny's.  We had the craziest server I have ever been served by.  The hostess jokingly warned us about him when we came in, but we just thought she was playing.  Oh, we were so wrong...
He messed with us the whole time, and I had to threaten to bring "the look" out.  You know, this one:






At one point, when my cousin asked for more lemons, he came by our table and pulled one out of his pocket to give to her before revealing that he had a whole dish of them.  When he heard about the look, he tried his best to make sure I had everything I needed, but I ended up having to give it to him.  He was quickly swayed by the look, but isn't everyone?

When I surreptitiously took all the napkins, he made a big deal about it.  When we got outside, my aunt said something to the effect of, "What, is buying napkins for Sonny's now?"

I have never ever laughed in two hours as much as I did tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment