Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Little Bit of Mori Life

Though sometimes I don't really appreciate it, I'm pretty blessed to live where I do.  I've never liked big cities and tons of people, which obviously made my time in Tallahassee all the worst, but apart from those two years I've lived in a relatively small town with tons of country.  I guess it means that I've kind of always been a Mori girl at heart.  Our property is even quite woodsy since we live outside of town.

Since it was supposed to be pretty cold I thought I might get some hay for my bunny, which for me means going to what we call the back forty and pulling up some dry grass.  Then, everything seemed so pretty, so I thought I would take some pictures!



Sky Masterson kept striking poses.


 
My dad planted these pine trees when they were tiny!

One of my favorite things about our yard is this pair of trees, a pine and an oak together.
 


In the summer there are usually blackberries here.


We used to have a tree fort here.  That tree was so perfect.

From the back of the property you can barely see the house or the shed.


A mushroom for Caroline!





Next week will be a little more exciting.  Olustee Festival and Lolita!




No comments:

Post a Comment